FrankLynn Automotive has partnered with Confident Financial Solutions (CFS) to get you and your car back on the road – fast!
It’s an unwritten law: if a car is going to let you down it will happen at the worst possible time. You’ll have just started a new job, maybe you’re going back to school, perhaps you had some unexpected expenses. The last thing you need is a bill for car repairs, yet you can’t be without your wheels.
At FrankLynn Automotive we understand. That’s why we’ve partnered with Confident Financial Solutions (CFS.) They provide financing for auto repairs on terms that we think are a good deal for our customers. Here are the highlights:
- Simple application process. We can help you through it.
- Quick response. You’ll know in minutes how much they’re able to lend for your auto repair.
- 60 days interest free.
- No pre-payment penalty.
- Simple interest, not compound. That means you’re not paying interest on interest.
CFS was started in 2012. Their whole business is based around the idea of helping people keep their cars on the road. Car repairs can be expensive, and they saw that many people don’t have the resources to cover a large unexpected bill. They work with us to help our customers afford those essential repairs.
We can explain the process when you come in. The basics of it are:
- We estimate the repair cost.
- You apply on line.
- Once you are approved, we can start to work on your car.
- You sign the loan documents electronically when the work is complete.
- CFS will pay us, so you don’t need to worry about handling the money.
- Your first payment is due 30 days after signing.
Managing without a car is not an option for most people. We understand that, and we’re very happy to offer CFS as an easy and convenient way of financing repairs so you can get your mobility back.